[step-manufacturing] Reminder: Conference Call #18 this Wednesday

Tom Scotton tscotton at ccat.us
Wed May 26 08:27:28 EDT 2010

Chris Pfeifer is at the Third Wave Users Meeting, and will most likely miss the call.

We are all spread across many meetings this morning, I will be up at Eastec.

Tom Scotton
Manager, Modeling & Simulation
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin St., Suite #106
East Hartford, CT 06108
Web:              www.ccat.us<http://www.ccat.us>
Email:             tscotton at ccat.us<mailto:tscotton at ccat.us>
Phone Main:    860-291-8832 x226
Phone Direct:  860-282-4216
FAX:               860-291-8874

"It is not the strongest species that survive, or the most intelligent but the most responsive to change."
- Charles Darwin