[step-manufacturing] History of STEP-NC testing

Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Dec 31 14:09:53 EST 2009

Happy New Year everybody,

Inspired by a set of slides by Xun Xu (who is already in the new year
that we are to be happy about), I have made a presentation summarizing
our STEP-NC testing over the last 10 years.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/NIST/Testing_history.pptx   (9M)

If you have a moment please take a look. The nightmare of making a
summary like this is that you forget a contribution or phrase something
badly so that it is misunderstood. Therefore, please take a look. I
believe the interest in STEP-NC is going to rise dramatically in the
near future so we should get this history fixed before it becomes a
competitive issue.

Thanks for all your help.

Martin
Team Leader, etc.