[step-manufacturing] Cofn Call Reminder and new Boxy part

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Sep 16 09:47:52 EDT 2009

All,

The conference call is this morning. See below for times and
connection coordinates.

We have a 4-axis version of the Boxy part to complete our collection.
This version includes both annotation tolerances made in Catia and
Semantic tolerances made using the STEP-NC Explorer. It is our most
feature rich part to date. Thanks very much to Magnus of KTH and
David O of Boeing.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Boxy_Part_4-Axis_Machining_2_Setups1.238

As per  my message yesterday the other two versions of Boxy (3-axis
and 5-axis) are also on the site.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Boxy_Part_3-Axis_Machining_6_Setups1.238
ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Bath/Boxy_Part_5-Axis_Machining_2_Setups4.238

Martin