[step-manufacturing] Latest Explorer

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri May 8 16:59:56 EDT 2009

All,

If you were looking closely you might have noticed that small faces
were missing at the borders of the shallow pockets and holes on the Moldy part.

These faces are now being faceted correctly and can be picked when
you display the part which is important because if we are going to
change the tooling then we need to know what faces are being machined
by that tooling.

The new Explorer is on the ftp site at:

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Vancouver/Nominal_manufacturing_data_package/stepnc_6_21.msi

Martin