[step-manufacturing] [3rd e-mail] Invitation to ISO TC184/SC1/WG7 Meeting & ISO TC184/SC4/WG3/T24 Joint Meeting at Busan, Korea

서석환 shs at postech.ac.kr
Wed Oct 15 14:25:09 EDT 2008

Dear all:

This is the 3rd and final e-mail about ISO SC1/WG7 and T24 Joint Meeting to
be held in Busan

Until now, delegates from the world-leading countries including (Japan,
Swiss, UK, Sweden, Germany, France, China, Korea) inform me to attend the
Meeting, and still expecting more.

For your information, I would like to explain the shape of this meeting:

1.      This meeting is organized by KATS and POSTECH, and sponsored by
KOMMA (Korea Machine Tool Association) and Doosan Infracore Ltd.

2.      Based on the convention kept by ISO TC184/SC1, this meeting is free
and open to delegates/observers authorized by national member body.

3.      For 3 days (Oct 29th~ 31st), Paradise Hotel-Lunch will be provided
for “free,” and Paradise Hotel-Banquet scheduled on Oct 30th evening will
also be provided for “free.”

4.      Fax/Copy, Internet Service, and some stationery will be also
provided for “free.”

Now, I would like to ask you who are planning to attend, please send
official Meeting Registration Form (attached) to:

Mr Yong-Deuk, KIM, E-mail:  <mailto:auto at kats.go.kr> auto at kats.go.kr; CC:
<mailto:Head at postech.ac.kr> Head at postech.ac.kr,

at your earliest convenience, no later than end of this week. This is to
know how many people are actually attending, which is important information
for the organizer. Thus, for some of you who only informed me by e-mail,
please fill up the registration form and send it ASAP. It is not necessary
for those who already sent Registration form. For Korean
delegates/observers who want to attend the Meeting, please fill up and send
it ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing you soon

With my warmest regards

Suk-Hwan Suh, Convener of TC184/SC1/WG7

--

Professor of Industrial and Management Engineering

Director of Center for Ubiquitous Manufacturing

POSTECH, Pohang, 790-784, Korea

Tel: +82-54-279-2196

Fax: +82-54-279-5998

Mobile: +82-17-530-2196