[step-manufacturing] Reminder: Conference call on Wednesday

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Feb 18 11:48:59 EST 2008

All,

The regular conference call is this Wednesday at
the usual times. I propose the following agenda:

1. Review progress on feed/speed optimization
2. Review progress on high speed machining (see attached JPG)
3. Review progress on Traceability
4. Review progress on closed loop machining
5. Review proposed meeting agenda (see e-mail from last week).

Martin