[step-manufacturing] Register early for the Stockholm meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Jan 22 09:25:52 EST 2008

Dear Members of STEP-Manufacturing

Due to the popularity of Stockholm in the Spring, Hotel rooms in
Stockholm are going to be in short supply during the week of our
meeting. Therefore, our hosts can only hold the rooms reserved until
February 9th. After that date you will have to make your own reservations.

To help them please try to send in your registration form as soon as
possible. For your convenience we have placed the invitation and
registration form at the bottom of the STEP Tools home page at
http://www.steptools.com.

This is going to be a very productive meeting not only will we be
showing how to make machining 25% or more faster using STEP-NC, but
also we will be showing how to use hand held computerized gauges to
check and optimize the machining process in real time.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader