[step-manufacturing] Agenda for March Meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Dec 6 14:12:46 EST 2007

All,

In order to hold a T24 meeting away from the regular SC4 meeting we
need to send out an announcement with an agenda.
I suggest the following. Please let me know what you think.

Monday, March 10 - 8AM - 12PM

* Demonstration of feed speed optimization
* Discussion of cross section attributes required to enable
feed-speed optimization
* Finalization of attributes to be included in AP-238 Edition 2

Monday, March 10 - 1PM - 5PM

* Demonstration of interfacing to ISO 13399 tool catalog for optimal
tool selection
* Discussion of changes required to AP-238 to enhance tool selection
* Finalization of attributes to be included in AP-238 Edition 2

Tuesday, March 11 - 8AM - 12PM

* Demonstration of traceability
* Discussion of functionality to be included in AP-238 Edition 2
* Finalization of attributes to be included in AP-238 Edition 2

Tuesday, March 11 - 1PM - 5PM

* Discussion of strategies for submitting Edition 2 (as a TC, DIS etc)
* Confirmation of edition 2 scope with respect to the three functionality areas
* Goals for next meeting

Martin