[step-manufacturing] 2nd conference call for March demonstration

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Nov 19 14:29:22 EST 2007

Agenda,

Discussion of goals for speed-feed optimization
Discussion of goals for Traceability
Discussion of goals for more complex fish head part
Discussion of goals for tolerances and measurement
Discussion of goals for PLM

I will be in Europe for this conference call. If for some reason I am
unable to join the call please proceed without me.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader

>Here are the details for the next teleconference:
>
>Topic: march demonstration preparation 2nd
>Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2007
>Time: 4:30 pm, Europe Standard Time (GMT +01:00, Paris)
>Meeting number: 416 861 791
>Meeting password: 20071121
>
>Please click the following link to view or edit your meeting
>information, or to start your meeting.
>
>    https://airbus.webex.com/
>
>Audio conference as per SANDVIK details.
>                 Dial one of the listed local numbers to join the meeting
                 USA 1-866-481-9887.