[step-manufacturing] Conference call on Thursday May 10, 7AM Eastern USA, 1PM France, 8PM Japan

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed May 9 17:18:55 EDT 2007

All,

The agenda for the conference call tomorrow is as follows:

1. Review of meeting logistics and Open Seminar announcement

2. Review of 2.5 axis mold and die demonstration

3. Review of 5 axis machining and measurement demonstration

An AP-224 file from Len Slovensky and an AP-240
file from Chiaki Sakamoto are now available on
the ftp site. A draft of the Open Seminar announcement is also on the ftp site.

ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Japan

Martin Hardwick
STEP Tools, Inc.