[step-manufacturing] Agenda for Vico Equense Meeting of T24

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Jan 30 12:24:45 EST 2006

All,

Thank you for your feedback. I have added sessions for AP-229, AP-223
and AP-219 on Wednesday.  If necessary we can fine tune the agenda on
the first day of the meeting.

Monday March 6, Session 3 1PM to 3PM

- Status update on SC4/T24 and SC1/Wg7projects
- Status update on OMAC STEP-NC AP-238 CC2 Implementation
- Status update on AP-224 to AP-240 to AP-238 data exchange from CAD
to CAM to CNC

Session 4 3:30PM to 5PM

- Planning meeting for STEP-Manufacturing and STEP-NC demonstrations
at Toulouse
- Demonstration proposals

Tuesday March 7 Session 1 8AM to 10AM

- Presentation and discussion on Traceability model for STEP-NC (see
enclosed materials)

Tuesday March 7 Session 2 10:30AM to Noon

- Discussion on scope for NWI for Traceability AP.
- Discussion on preliminary requirements model for Traceability AP

Tuesday March 7 Session 3 1PM to 3PM

- Further discussions on Toulouse demonstrations
- Demonstration scenarios
- Equipment requirements
- Schedule
- Action items

Wednesday March 8 Session 1 10:30AM to Noon
Liaison Plenary

Wednesday March 8 Session 2 10:30AM to Noon

- AP-229 Forging

Wednesday March 8 Session 3 1PM to 3PM

- AP-223 Casting

Wednesday March 8 Session 4 3:30PM to 5PM

- AP-219 Inspection

Thursday