[step-manufacturing] T24 meeting in Lillehammer Yes or No

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Dec 3 11:26:10 EST 2004

All,

I am concerned if there will be sufficient numbers of us
in Lillehammer to justify a T24 meeting.

I know that several other projects are NOT planning to meet
in Lillehammer so the synergy of meeting with the other teams
will be less than usual.

It seems to me that most (all?) of our AP's will be in ballot
during the time of this meeting.

If we decide not to meet as a team the individual projects can
make their own arrangements and meet as necessary in Lillehammer
or elsewhere.

Please let us know via this exploder if you are planning to be
at Lillehammer so we can decide if there should be a team meeting.

Thanks

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing