[step-manufacturing] Re: OMAC Meeting in Orlando

Zuray, Richard S richard.s.zuray at boeing.com
Thu Oct 21 11:46:31 EDT 2004

Works for me.

Thanks,
Rick Zuray
The Boeing Company
Quality Engineering - Technical Principal
Commercial Airplanes Group
* 7E7 Single Source Design/Build/Support Domain
*  Long Term Archival & Retrieval of Digital Design Data
* 7E7 QI focal for MBD/MBE Shop Floor Integration
* 7E7 Airplane & Services Integration Team (ASIT)
 (425) 342-8009 (Desk) / (425) 941-1217 (Cell)
Email: richard.s.zuray at boeing.com
"The best way the predict your future is to create it"   Peter F.
Drucker