[Step-imp] Reminder: Implementor's forum in Vancouver/Parksville

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Feb 12 12:11:16 EST 2009

All,

Just a quick reminder about the plans to hold an Implementor's forum
on AP-203 e2 / AP-214 e3 data exchange on Wednesday May 20 at the
next SC4 meeting in Vancouver/Parksville Canada.

We are planning to show a data exchange from CAD to CAM using AP-203
e2 / AP-214 e3.
We are planning to discuss the ARM and the AIM of the new models
We are planning to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the
current translators

Suggestions for additional items are most welcome.

Martin Hardwick
Chair SC4 Implementor's Forum