Current agenda for Funchal

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Feb 12 19:00:43 EST 2001

Hello everybody,

I am about to leave for Europe. Here is the schedule as I understand it
at the current time. We can make additional changes when we all
meet in sunny (please, please its been so cold here for the last
three days) Portugal.

Martin

Introductions
Parametrics Update                                      Mike Pratt
Open Issue Review                                       Martin Hardwick
CAX/IF Update/new SEDS issues                   Max Ungerer
Sparky Net                                              ?
PDM and Business Objects Using Express-X                Kjell Bengtsson
Implementations of Parts-Lib, ISO 13584                 Kjell Bengtsson