Testing new mail list

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Nov 15 17:02:44 EST 2000

Hi,

Now that I am the chair of the Industrial Data Implementor's
forum we are moving the exploder to the STEP Tools web site.

The change will make it easier for me to make fixes and
corrections if there are problems with the list. There is
also some new functionality such as an archive and the
ability to send attachments.

This is the first message so it is also a test. If you got
this message then you are on the list. If you did not and
are looking at a copy sent to you by someone else then you
can find out how to subscribe at the following URL

http://www.steptools.com/forums/

We will be more aggessive than NIST about deleting addresses
that are "bouncing" messages. Some of you do not have much
control over your address because you work for the Big Mean
Corporation. If you think you have been removed from the list
for reasons outside your control, please check the archives
and if there have been any messages sent that you have not
received, then subscribe yourself back onto the list.

Martin Hardwick