[step-building] Re: Agendas for upcoming STEP meeting in Bath

Wolfgang Haas w.haas at haspar.de
Mon May 17 04:08:33 EDT 2004

Jeff,

Your proposal of having a a space for our presentations on Tuesday is fine with me. Would it not be appropriate to make the event a joint SC4/IAI event? The agenda should be rearranged anyway to enable the STEP related presentations I proposed. Industry would certainly benefit from the jont event. What do you think abaut this?

I will be out of my office from Tuesday - Friday this week. I will not be able to recover my e-mails during this time. So I would appreciate a quick answer today.

Best regards

Wolfgang
Haas + Partner Engineering
Zettachring 12A