SC4 meeting in Seoul

Wolfgang haas w.haas at haspar.de
Mon Oct 14 12:24:22 EDT 2002

Dear member of T22 B&C,

the next STEP meeting in Seould is coming closer and I would like to obtain an overview, who will attend the meeting. Please send me a short mail to inform me. One mail per country, indicating how many delegates will be coming to T22 meetings, would be sufficient.

I also need some information concerning topics, especially related to GIS and B&C CAD. At the last two meetings we had productive joint meetings with representatives of the GIS area including ISO TC211. Until now I have no confirmation that anyone representing GIS will come to Seoul. Please send me information, who will be coming to give GIS related presentations.

As always with best regards

Wolfgang Haas
Haas + Partner Engineering
Zettachring 12A