Next STEP B&C meeting in San Francisco

Wolfgang Haas w.haas at haspar.de
Thu May 17 10:20:31 EDT 2001

Dear members of SC4/WG3/T22 and related persons,

I have set up a revised draft agenda for the next STEP meeting in San
Francisco.
It is attached to this mail. If you have any request for changes - please
cantact me.

Those of you, who subscribed to the STEP B&C exploder and are on my e-mail
list will get this mail twice. I will check in San Francisco who is already
on this exploder. The intend is, that
we will use it in the future for our communications.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Wolfgang Haas
Haas+Partner Engineering
Zettachring 12A