ST-Developer v15

Announcements from STEP Tools, Inc. st-announce at steptools.com
Thu Apr 12 15:13:38 EDT 2012

All,

I am very pleased to announce Version 15 of ST-Developer has been
completed and is ready for you to down-load from our ftp site.

http://www.steptools.com/products/stdev/

This version is our most significant for several years. It is 2-3 times
faster than v14, uses less memory and has several important new features
including support for an integrated AP-242/AP-203/AP-214 schema,
International Characters  and a faster multi-threaded STEP viewer.

Best of all the new release had been designed and developed in tandem
with a major CAD vendor who will shortly be joining the long list of CAx
vendors who use the ST-Developer libraries to read and write STEP data.

We are very proud of this release and want you to consider using the new
libraries in your applications so please contact us if you would like a
quote for an upgrade or new purchase.

Martin Hardwick
President STEP Tools, Inc.