Evaluating STEP-NC, ST-Developer and STIX

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Jul 22 13:44:36 EDT 2003

All,

The recent release of ST-Developer v10 and the Open Source STEP Index
libraries means that many of you may want to experiment with this code
to see if you can write STEP-NC applications for your enterprise.

Therefore, for a limited time we are offering a one month evaluation
of ST-Developer for just shipping costs (the package is too large
for normal download).

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact
Paula Popson at paula at steptools.com. She will let you know how much
the shipping will be and can handle payment via check or credit card.

For more information on ST-Developer v10 see:

   http://www.steptools.com/products/stdev/

For information on the STIX Open Source libraries see:

   http://www.steptools.com/stix/

For more information on the kinds of data that can be found in a
STEP-NC AP-238 data file see the tours of our product that converts
AP-203 into AP-238 at:

   http://www.steptools.com/products/stplan/v_tour/

Or download the free STEP-NC Explorer at:

   http://www.steptools.com/products/stncexplorer/

== ST-Announce Administrative Notes ==================================