ST-Plan now available!

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Tue Jul 1 16:28:34 EDT 2003

After a long period of beta testing with our pilot partners, we have
just released ST-Plan v2.0 for public consumption!  Using ST-Plan, you
can create your own STEP-NC data with features, electronic tolerances,
and workplans with tool requirements.

ST-Plan reads STEP geometry from any CAD system and leverages feature
recognition technology to simplify the process of making STEP-NC data.

You can use your STEP-NC data created with ST-Plan to view in the
STEP-NC Explorer, cut parts using ST-Machine for MasterCam or GibbsCam
(both of which will be released within a week), or process in your own
CNC application using STIX.

If you want to evaluate this technology, you can find all of the
details on the website below.  If you have any questions, please
contact us at info at steptools.com

        http://www.steptools.com/products/stplan/

Thanks for reading, and a big thank you to all pilot partners for
helping us get to this point!

Best regards!
						- Dave

== ST-Announce Administrative Notes ==================================